our internet + information policies
for a better experience while using our Service, we may require you to provide us with certain Personally Identifiable Information, including but not limited to your name, phone number, and postal address. Below are some circumstances where we may collect information:
- Contact Information: When submitting a request, you may enter in your first and last name, email address, and other personal information when you make a solution request. We may add your email to mailing lists. When submitting a form, you may enter in your first and last name, email address, and other personal information when you make a contact form submission. We may add your email to mailing lists.
- Usage and Browser Information: When you visit our website, some information is collected, such as the operating system of your device, IP Address (used for geolocation), operation times, browser type, and language settings. Other information includes the webpages you visit, where you navigate, when you perform certain actions, your language preferences, what you purchase and more.
- Pixel Tags: we use pixel tags, which are unique identifiers, like cookies but rather embedded in web pages and used to track online movements of users. These allow us to monitor traffic patterns of users from pages within our website. You may not be able to reject or disable pixels, but they often rely on cookies to work, which can disable.
- Email Campaigns: information, such as IP address, date, and time associated with an open or click for an email campaign may be tracked. This data is used for to understanding how our users reacted to an email campaign.
- Billing information: If you make a payment to us, we will remember billing details, such as name, address, email address and financial information for a chosen method of payment (credit card number, expiration date, or bank account number). The billing address will be considered the location of the customer for sales tax purposes.
the information that we collect will be used to:
- Contact or identify you in our Service
- Help with the establishment of your account on our network
- Improve our how we operate and provide our Service
- Understand and enhance your experience on our website and receiving our Services
- Better deliver our services and conduct our implementations
- Respond to questions and for our team to help answer
- Send you Service-related information, including meeting invitations, request confirmations, invoices, updates, alerts and administrative emails
- Send you communications on events, news and promotions
we want to inform you that whenever you visit our Service, we collect information that your browser sends to us that is called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser version, pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics.
we may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our Service;
- To provide the Service on our behalf;
- To perform Service-related services; or
- To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
we want to inform our Service users that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
we value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
links to other sites
when submitting forms and requests, your email will be added to a mailing list. You may opt out of email correspondence at any time.
our Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.
your information may be transferred between our partner companies, bizahoy and bizahoi, which involves servers and services in Europe and the United States.
many countries require users to have the right to request, edit or delete their information, which may be subject to some exceptions or limitations.
- Rights which you are entitled to are:
- Right to Access Data
- Right to Be Forgotten
- Right to Restrict Processing
- Right of Rectification
- Right to Remove Consent
- Right to Object Processing
- Right of Data Portability
- Right to Notify Authorities
for more information about the laws, please refer here.
what are cookies?
cookies are files with small amount of data that is commonly used an anonymous unique identifier. These are sent to your browser from the website that you visit and are stored on your computer’s hard drive. Our website uses these “cookies” to collection information and to improve our Service. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies, and know when a cookie is being sent to your computer. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
we may run certain cookies in your browser when you visit our website. These are First Party Cookies and are necessary for us to hold information as you navigate the website to understand visitor and user preferences. This helps us improve your user experience and better analyze usage information. You may manage the cookies at your browser settings. If you choose to deactivate certain cookies, you can still navigate our website, but certain functionalities may be hindered.
- Authentication: When you sign up for our services, we store a cookie on your device to deliver a personalized experience. You may save your sign-in information so that you don’t need to keep signing in.
- Personal Settings: Cookies inform us about what personal settings you prefer, such as the language, auto-fill for forms and other customizable content.
- Social Media Sharing: parts of our website have social media cokes, that allow user to share content via social media services.
- Marketing: we sometimes us cookies for marketing campaigns and track how the campaign performs.
- Purchase Information: when you pursue one of our plans, we sometimes store the data in a cookie that remembers the products you have interacted with.
- Opt-Out: there is an opt-out cookie to track when you have opted out of tracking.
you can deactivate cookies through a capability in your web browser and you can choose what cookies you would like to allow or not. You may turn off tracking capabilities in your browser by referring to your browser’s user manual. To help understand how to management these cookie settings through your browser, please refer to the following links: Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari Desktop, Safari Mobile, and Android.
you may also refer to the table below for more options to disable cookies individually. If you would like to learn more about cookies, please refer here for more information.
|1. essential cookies||essential cookies are required cookies that are necessary to deliver the services on our website. These allow you to access our services and navigate our platform. Since these cookies are strictly required to deliver the website capabilities, you may not refuse them without affecting how our websites functions.|
|2. analytics cookies||these cookies collect information about visits to our website so that we can make improvements and report our performance. Information, such as user behavior or how visitors use the website, helps us adjust our website in order to enhance user experience.|
|3. functionality cookies||these cookies store your preferences and remember information you have entered or choices you make from your previous visits to the website. They enhance the performance and functionality and optimize your use of our site. The next time you visit our site, new preferences will not be needed to be reset.|
|4. marketing + advertising cookies||these cookies track your activities online and display ads relevant to you and your interests. These are Third Party Cookies that are placed by third party advertising platforms. They help advertising platforms display more relevant ads and may use data about your previous visits in order to show ads more related to your interests|
these are the cookies that may be used on this website:
|Analytics||Google Analytics||This web analytics product collects information allowing us to understand how users interact with our website and help us improve user experience.||_ga (expires 1 year),|
_gid (expires 1 year),
_gat_UA-138658139-1 (expires 1 year)
|Analytics||Google Tag Manager||Measures visitor traffic and behavior||NID (expires 6 months),|
CONSENT (expires 20 years),
1P_JAR (expires 1 month)
|Analytics||Hotjar||Creates heat maps and click data of visitor behavior||__hssrc (session)|
__hstc (expires in 1 year, 1 month),
_fbp (expires in 2 months),
_ga (expires in 2 years),
_gac_UA-51401671-1 (expires in 3 months),
_gcl_au (expires in 1 month),
_gcl_aw (expires in 3 months),
_hjid (expires in 10 months),
_hjptid (expires in 1 year),
ajs_anonymous_id (expires in 1 year),
ajs_group_id (expires in 1 year),
ajs_user_id (expires in 1 year),
hubspotutk (expires in 1 year, 1 month),
intercom-session-c5ke8zbr (expires in 5 days),
utm_params (expires in 1 year)
|Essential||Cloudflare||Caching and CDN tool||_cfduid (expires 1 year)|
|Essential||cookie consent||Stores the consent status of cookies for visitor||cookieconsent_status (expires 1 year, 1 month)|
|Functionality||Website Language||Settings for language||_icl_current_language (expires 1 day)|
|Functionality||WooCommerce||online shop plugin||tk_ai (expiration: session)|
|Marketing & Advertising||Advertising tool||_fbp (expires 1 year, 3 months),|
fr (expires 3 months)
|Marketing & Advertising||MailChimp||Email Marketing tool||mailchimp_landing_site (expires 1 month)|
|Marketing & Advertising||Google Conversion||Google advertising pixel||IDE (expires 1 year, 1 month)|
changes to policies